When I say I’m thinking about you or that I miss you, you probably wonder what it is that I could be thinking about, what thoughts could have caused me to miss you, crave you and want to be back in your arms again. So here are 10 of the things I think about when I say I am thinking about you:
- Our first kiss, the way you held my face, picked me up and put me against the nearest surface you could find. How I could tell you had kissed a lot of people before me because you had it mastered, the way you moved your tongue into my mouth and how you knew when to stop and put me down. You had the right balance of intensity and softness at the same time. How you made sure this memory was engraved into my head I’ll never know.
- The smell of your skin, how warm you are and the shape of your body. I imagine running my hands down your arms and over your chest. Kissing every inch of your body and then having the taste of you left on my lips.
- The way your hair sits, how much I love to run my hands through it. I suddenly visualize your head in between my legs and how nice it feels when I stroke your hair as I enjoy you going down on me.
- How you look at me when you tell me you love me, how much I love your eyes and what a beautiful color they are.
- You singing in my car, clicking your fingers and bobbing your head. It makes me remember how happy you are with me.
- Your touch, how your fingers feel on my skin. How it feels when you hold me against your body and how I love having my face buried into your neck.
- The sounds you make, how much it makes me smile when you’re making sounds from the pure pleasure of laying skin to skin with me.
- Or how a different kind of pleasure makes you close your eyes and reopen them again very slowly as you look up to the ceiling, the deep extended breathe you take in and then exhale.
- How you will gently bite my finger when I run it across your bottom lip.
- Your laugh, it makes me smile every time I hear it, its so infections.